Thursday, March 26, 2009

In which Mia tells about her Birthday...


Today is my first Birthday and it was a wonderful day indeed!  I went for a long walk and then to Home Depot.  Lots of friendly people there thought I was well behaved.  There were some loud noises when the forklifts were backing up, but I got used to that right away.  I was patient while Bonnie looked at things.  We didn't buy anything, but I got plenty of kibble.
After that we went to the clinic during lunch break.  I did my training for the nurses and doctors who were working today.  They were a very good audience, and once I started working I did a pretty good job.  The picture above is of me rolling over, which I do with just the verbal command!  
I am learning new things every week, including look, behind, light, and under using a small space.  They gave me the evening off today since I worked so much during the day.  Can't wait for green grass and warm breezes!


1 comment:

Ms. Polglaze said...

Love Mia's blog! Am one of the people (along with my brother Dan and his wife Pam)who sponsor Mia. Wasn't able to make it to the dinner in September to meet you. If you are doing the Walk, Wag and Run I'd be happy to sponsor you guys for that as well. Don't have an email for you to get in touch with you though.

Jill
polglazj@franklin.k12.wi.us